Business Intelligence Developer - Cognos
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building comprehensive Cognos Framework Models for other reporting teams to build dynamic dashboards (self-service BI);
- Collaborating with clients and Team to resolve tickets within deadlines;
- Maintaining and Enhancing of existing models, reports and cubes;
- Supporting and Training clients and end-users and,
- Managing the minor enhancements for the team and coordination of business user acceptance testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of development experience working with Cognos BI (including Cognos v10 and above);
- 2+ years working with Cognos dimensional modeling or dynamic cubes;
- A university degree with mix of technical and business discipline or equivalent school and work experience;
- Understanding of best practice systems implementation;
- Detail oriented mindset with passion for technical quality and client service excellence;
- Business Intelligence and Data warehousing lifecycle experience and strong knowledge in understanding of the business processes;
- Expert knowledge and experience in BI Framework Model, Report Studio, Active Reports, Dynamic Cubes and Cognos Workspace advance;
- Experience with a multi-server Cognos BI environment including access management, performance tuning, configuration management;
- Strong knowledge in BI security model and know how to apply it and,
- Strong developing skills in developing multi tabbed & multi report dashboards in Cognos BI.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.