Application Development Lead
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Development Lead for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing input for SDS, DDD, Configuration and Development;
- Working with QA environment team, Production team to deliver the packages from DEV, QA, to Production environment;
- Designing solutions, implementation, customization, integration and deployment of API Management and Integration solutions;
- Defining and evangelize API frameworks, best practices for API design and implementation for enterprises;
- Leading engagements and be responsible for E2E solution implementation;
- Conducting workshops to facilitate design, role engineering, strategy definition, etc.;
- Communicating to management and technical teams all aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation and,
- Gathering, analysis and documenting.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years of experience with enterprise software company or systems integrator is acceptable;
- Layer 7 expertise is a must have;
- API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT);
- Understanding of 2-way digital certificates and how they are used;
- Strong at multitasking and prioritizing;
- Proficient not just at development, must also in supporting QA and implementation/production environment;
- 5 + years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator;
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT);
- Strong knowledge on securing the web APIs data-integrity/confidentiality, basic auth and OAuth 2.0;
- Working experience and knowledge of API Gateway product Layer7 and,
- Knowledge of API Management concepts & fundamentals.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.