Eagle is currently seeking for two (2) SCADA Analysts for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a SCADA Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Supporting ongoing safe, reliable and efficient operation of SCADA systems through maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, corrective action and administration of multiple SCADA infrastructures;
- Providing technical support, hardware/software configuration, programming and maintenance support for field locations and control centre in the area of SCADA;
- Configuring and commissioning of pipeline facilities such as pumps, terminals, compressors and meters within SCADA systems for Central Control Room operations;
- Participating in the development of engineering solutions for the collection and management of plant-based process information;
- Developing and implementing integrity plans to support SCADA and related real-time systems; and,
- Contributing to special projects for leveraging automation opportunities in pipeline environments.
Skills and Qualifications of a SCADA Analyst
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline combined with four (4) to fifteen plus (15+) years of SCADA/Automation experience;
- Strong technical skills, experience in system support, integration and quality assurance techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to work and support real time SCADA environments;
- A thorough understanding of network topologies, SCADA network protocols, and database development;
- Knowledge of Windows computer operating systems and basic programming skills;
- The ability to be innovative and self-motivated;
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, customer relations and teamwork;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to quickly understand a wide variety of automation functions and related engineering and technology issues; and,
- Passion for Automation work and leading change.
- Pipeline operations experience;
- General knowledge of DCS/PLC, SCADA including HMI, RTUs/PLCs and other Process Control Devices; and,
- Understanding of telecommunications, and networks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.