Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Architect for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on multiple projects at one time;
- Analyzing, designing, product selection, building and implementation of complex solutions;
- Leading design initiatives, Interface with internal teams and vendors to establish IP flows;
- Contributing to technical analysis, design, and implementation;
- Developing architecture and integration planning to support large-scale enterprise initiatives;
- Working with vendors to develop options and provide recommendations;
- Assisting PMs in defining project scope, plans and deliverables including cost and timelines;
- Providing analysis and review of technical issues to senior management, PM as needed and,
- Developing and deliver presentations to all levels of the organization, including executive level, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in telecom;
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge on Genband CS2K and C20 soft switches and BTX4 and G6/G9 media gateways, SIP Application Server C20 hosted solution;
- Very good SS7, SIGTRAN and SIP knowledge and working experience;
- Good, hands on IP experience;
- Familiarity with Genband Standard documentation NetD, SpecBook, et;
- Preferably prior experience of deploying C20/G6/G9 /Sip AS;
- Some CS2K/C20 translation knowledge would be a bonus and,
- Prior experience of working in cross functional projects.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.