Business Systems Analyst
Our client requires a Business Systems Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
The Business Systems Analyst will be working closely with EWMS Program resources, a divisional SWM EWMS Business Analysis Lead and divisional business area experts to define and document to-be business processes and other divisional requirements that will be implemented in the new Enterprise Work Management System.
This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We’re looking for people who can:
- Document and analyse business processes, business requirements, inputs, outputs, integration points and conduct workflow analysis and business process modelling;
- Provide documentation, including but not limited to requirements definitions, cost estimation, environmental scans, process models and technology roadmaps in support of all stages (Concept, Definition, Planning, Execution and Sustainment) of a project or initiative;
- Identify, analyse, rationalize and optimize business processes, inputs and outputs as a detailed level by interviewing, documenting and facilitating business process review and re-engineering sessions with stakeholders;
- Document business process flows, “as-is” and “to-be”, procedures, roles and responsibilities, and prepare other documentation as required, in accordance with the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard;
- Take responsibility for eliciting, documenting and confirming decisions related to business requirements, particularly where they have an impact on common, enterprise-wide work management system requirements;
- Evaluate and assess system and design options, document non-functional requirements;
- Communicate, collaborate and co-ordinate with management, business groups and the project team to deliver project plans, project scope definitions, process maps, functional requirements, testing and training to support the implementation of new or improved business and system processes;
- Liaise and communicate with other members of the Enterprise Work Management System Program, in particular other Business Analysts working across divisions to ensure optimization of efforts and increased cross collaboration;
- Work closely with the PM and the project team to identify and document gaps and needs, to track and resolve project problems, defects and issues;
- Identify and define key objectives, risks and drivers to create appropriate plans;
- Conduct and/or support QA testing, facilitate UAT, user training, roll-out;
- Prepare business operational procedures and training materials, identify and document sustainment needs; and,
- Perform other duties as required.
Do you have?
- University degree in computer science or related discipline, and considerable years of progressively more responsible experience working on large-scale information technology projects or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle and systems development methodologies. Extensive experience in the development and sustainment of large scale IT solutions including analysis, design, testing and implementation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), facilitation and presentation skills; research, active listening, analytical and problem-solving abilities. Strong project management, planning and time management skills;
- Ability to apply organizational change management processes and tactics to shift mindset and behaviors;
- Five (5) years of application systems experience performing requirements elicitation and analysis, subject matter expert interviews, facilitating workshops for eliciting input and feedback from business stakeholders, and documenting business requirements for large-scale technology implementation projects;
- Five (5) years of application systems experience and demonstrated ability to evaluate, recommend and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and systems integration and conversion strategies;
- Considerable experience documenting "as-is" and "to-be" business processes, utilizing Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard, Visio Pro 2013, Blueprint; and,
- Considerable experience with Work Management System implementation or integrated solution support that serves the areas of asset management, including planning, program management, project delivery, contract/vendor management, cost recovery, service requests and work orders using web, geospatial and mobile technology.
- Five (5) years of experience involving work and asset management system, integration with customer and revenue systems, using client server, Web applications and mobile technologies;
- Experience with work order planning, scheduling, and Preventive Maintenance and Work Order modules in Maximo is a plus;
- Five (5) years of experience working with IT infrastructure teams in solution development and sustainment. These IT infrastructure teams may include Server & Storage Solutions, Enterprise System Products, Data Centre Operations, Network Services, Voice & Wireless Applications, Desktop Services, and Service Desk;
- Experience in QA and testing techniques, including planning, creating test data and conducting functional testing, facilitating UAT and other types of testing in an enterprise environment; experience with HP ALM suite would be an asset;
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of current and emerging information & technology concepts including mobile computing, GUI design principles, document management, business/data modelling methodologies, information management, data analysis, business intelligence and decision support for a multiple-tiered, multiple-platform, network centric computing environment; and,
- Demonstrated experience using some of the following or equivalent tools and methodologies is required. Examples include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Oracle Database, Oracle Application Express (APEX), SAP HR, SAP Financials, Crystal Reports, ESRI ArcGIS, MS Share Point, Blueprint, BPMN, Visio Pro 2013.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 50306 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.