IT Business System Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Business System Analyst. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Mapping end-to-end business process, gathering and documenting requirements, and conducting a Fit Gap analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration or related field;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience as a systems analyst;
- Three plus (3+) years working either in support and/or project roles for SharePoint solutions;
- Proven experience with end-to-end business process mapping, business and technical requirements analysis, business forecasting, modeling, verification and methodology and product development;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions;
- Analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills, to assess client requirements and translate these into functional and information documentation (e.g. re process/IT requirements and changes);
- Influential skills including conflict management, negotiation and facilitation skills to various forms to resolve issues, diffuse conflicts and handle escalated sensitive issues from team members and to alert project sponsors of serious repercussions; and,
- Knowledge and understanding of systems analysis and project principles, practices, methods and techniques.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.