Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires an ESB Developer with the ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects with geographically dispersed team members.
Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings to meet hard deadlines and available to work occasional weekends to take part in deployment activities.
The Information Technology team develops and maintains internal systems and applications while also developing integrated technology solutions for customers across all lines of business.
This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier company, scheduled to begin immediately.
You are a Big Data expert and are expected to be skilled in enterprise solution design, provide hands-on subject matter expertise to build and implement Cloudera Hadoop-based Big Data solutions, manage data governance, encourage cross-functional collaboration and drive delivery with development teams.
- Develop, review, analyse, test, debug and modify integration services using Oracle Service Bus;
- Defining WSDL and schema for services;
- Creating and defining transformations in XQuery;
- Assess work effort given a set of requirements;
- Convert specifications about business requirements into conceptual solutions;
- Conduct impact analysis, and analysis, for development and implementation of application systems;
- Create service documentation;
- Participate in the deployment process by reviewing plans and monitoring progress (weekends/overnight); and,
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in production environment.
What Skills Should You Have
Hands-on expertise on the following technologies:
- Demonstrated previous experience with all facets of Oracle Service Bus 11g (or 12c) including business and proxy services, orchestration, customization, resources, Java callouts, various transports and security;
- Demonstrated previous experience with WebLogic Server including clustering, JDBC connection pools, distributed JMS queues and topics, deploying applications and libraries and scripting with WLST;
- Strong knowledge and experience with core Java and J2EE including JDBC, JMS and EJB;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Web Services including JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WS-Security, WSDL and SAML; and,
- Strong knowledge and experience with XML technologies including Schemas, XQuery, XPath and XSLT.
Solid understanding of the following is required:
- Systems Design, Business Domains (Domain Driven Design), Data / information, Service-Orient Architecture, Message Oriented Middleware, Enterprise Service Bus, High- availability/high-performance systems design;
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints;
- Proven Solutions experience in large enterprises;
- Object Oriented Application Development;
- Architecture Design Patterns;
- Test Driven Development; and,
- High performance.
- Ability to operate effectively in a highly fluid environment;
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with business, operations, and technology partners at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to rapidly ramp up in new business and technology areas;
- Strong verbal and written business and technical communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills to make strategic assessments;
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities;
- Ability to support and implement an appropriate business-aligned strategic architecture vision;
- Must have good communication skills, be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work independently; and,
- Demonstrated motivation and aptitude for learning new technologies. Must be able to learn new development tools and methodologies on the fly.
Education/ Experience required:
- BS in computer science or related field from a four-year college or university and at least 5 years work experience in Software Development - Telecom Industry IT experience is a plus
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 50298 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.