Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage the business requirements of the stakeholders, including customers, and end users by identifying issues, planning, implementing, and evaluating expected outcomes for the project;
- Supervise and distribute work to other project team members to provide an effective, efficient and productive project environment that follows and maintains corporate standards;
- Use computer-based and data modelling techniques to identify, extract and analyze business data through a data warehouse and data marts;
- Gather metadata about information products, views, tables and source systems;
- Provide recommendations for standards, policies and procedures of business intelligence tools and systems; identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide business intelligence systems;
- Complete reporting, online analytical processing, complex event processing, business performance management and benchmarking; and,
- Provide mentoring or cross training as needed to help business and project team members learn more about business intelligence applications.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Public Administration, Political Science, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Five (5) years progressively responsible experience in business strategic planning approaches, implementation and/or project management principles, practices and tools;
- Two (2) years’ experience in the areas of business process improvement, business process mapping and/or business process management;
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and skills related to civic operations and other orders of government;
- Demonstrated skills related to project management, budgeting procedures, business planning, performance management, change management, reporting and presentations;
- Proven ability to learn and adapt quickly in diverse areas such as political analysis, human resources, customer service, communications and/or project management;
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and to work independently through ambiguity;
- Demonstrated ability to confirm/understand business needs and translate those needs into operational support and reporting tasks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.