Eagle is currently seeking for two (2) Programmer Analysts for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Programmer Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Creating wireframes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization;
- Designing the interface and experience for a broad range of digital marketing deliverables: landing pages, web sites, mobile apps, and more;
- Working closely with clients to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences;
- Developing and maintaining sitemap and wireframe mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate ideas; and,
- Documenting design before handover to development teams for implementation.
Skills and Qualifications of a Programmer Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- 1 to 3 Years of experience, combination of programming, systems analysis, design;
- Must be eligible to obtain a ten (10) year Secret Security Clearance;
- Experience with web application development using ASP.NET, MVC, VB.NET, C#;
- Nice to have RDB experience (Sybase) and stored procedures.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.