Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Trainer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This position will require the successful candidate to travel approximately 25% of the time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering training programs that support the execution of the client’s retail/commercial operating, marketing, and customer service standards;
- Writing, maintaining, and updating existing training material(s), including course content, user manuals, and presentations;
- Working closely with the Safety and Operational Integrity Advisor to implement and present programs supporting safe work practices;
- Working with various stakeholder groups to assist in the development and deployment of programs;
- Working closely with the technical support desk to identify training needs in order to improve efficiencies for both groups;
- Handling calls and inquires from Retailers, responding to questions and resolving concerns; and,
- Coordination and facilitation of field/classroom training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of coordinating, developing, and delivering training/skills improvement programs;
- Three (3) years’ demonstrated technical writing abilities, as well as the ability to present written content in a professional and engaging manner;
- Speak and write fluent French and English;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A working knowledge of health, safety, and environmental practices as they related to the retail gas and convenience industry;
- Retail experience in a multi-unit chain environment;
- Previous change management experience is nice to have;
- Three (3) years’ experience of Instructional design and Adult learning principles is nice to have;
- A complete understanding of the delivery of superior customer service programs is nice to have; and,
- Three (3) years’ experience in Business change management is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.