PEOPLESOFT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
Eagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin imediately.
Key Responsibilities of a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the functional resources from Human Resources and Payroll;
- Educating functional team on PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 features and functionality;
- Gathering business requirements;
- Performing functional analysis and fit-gap;
- Preparing functional designs and specifications, ensuring solution uses approved tools, techniques, and standards;
- Re-engineering business processes;
- Creating functional documentation;
- Facilitating and assisting with creation of test scripts;
- Conducting unit and functional testing;
- Facilitating and coordinating user acceptance testing;
- Investigating and resolving PeopleSoft functional issues;
- Facilitating and assisting with creation of end user documentation and training materials; and,
- Participation in cutover event and post go-live support.
Skills and Qualifications of a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Human Resources and Payroll with extensive experience with the Recruiting Solutions, Benefits Administration, and Time & Labour Administration modules in unionized Canadian public sector environments’
- Demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Human Resources and Payroll with extensive experience with the version 9.2 Recruiting Solutions, Benefits Administration, and Time & Labour Administration modules in unionized Canadian public sector environments;
- Ability to collect and gather requirements and perform fit-gap exercises including full workshop facilitation;
- Ability to summarize fit-gap outcomes into client recommendations;
- Ability to prepare functional designs and author functional specifications;
- Ability to create and prepare testing plans and scripts and to facilitate User Acceptance Testing in cooperation with the upgrade team and business representatives; and,
- Ability to effectively lead a functional team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.