SAP Project Consultants
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Five (5) Outstanding nine (9) month contract job opportunities for Bleeding-Edge SAP Project Consultants.
Eagle has partnered with a company at the forefront of SAP’s newest technology stack – Fiori, SAPUI5, and web-based development. You will contribute to implementing and customizing one of the most advanced SAP Environments in Canada.
We are looking for several SAP ABAP Consultants and want to speak with all professionals who have had some exposure to the latest SAP technologies. If you're interested and would like more information on this job or any future SAP job opportunities, apply today!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Code in ABAP, ABAP OO, BOPF, and FBI;
- Developing Code in SAPUI5, OData WebIDE;
- Creation of technical documentation, test process on standard and developed object in the area of concentration;
- Requirements gathering and validation; and,
- Understanding ABAP code base in SAP ECC.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience developing and supporting applications in the SAP system;
- Strong knowledgeable in new technical areas like ABAP OO, BRF+, BOPF, FBI, FPM, Webdynpro, and Adobe Forms;
- Knowledge in SAP Fiori Development, SAPUI5, OData, and WebIDe;
- Experience with BRF+ workflow configuration;
- Knowledge of Documentation Standards for SAP Custom Code that will be required to deliver user requirements not available in the standard software;
- Excellent analytical and contextualization skills;
- Experience in requirements analysis and design of technical solutions ranging in scope and size;
- Strong troubleshooting skills to debug any defects and find root cause of problems; and,
- The ability to communicate complex technical information and impacts in business and functional terms.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.