Senior Manager Development
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Manager Development for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing daily Production Support activities for the Automotive LOB and Mortgage LOB;
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generating technical specifications to design or redesigning, modifying complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Being flexible and thriving in an evolving environment; and,
- Adapting to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field;
- 5 years’ experience;
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML, JAVA);
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end;
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC;
- 5 years of overall experience as a Developer;
- 4 – 5 years experience with .Net Development;
- 4 – 5 years experience Java Development;
- Production Support experience and some project experience; and,
- Great communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.