Microsoft Tech Stack Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Microsoft Tech Stack Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the existing platform and product;
- Supporting the Capital Markets Risk Management/ Market Risk Control functions who monitor and manage risk exposures against risk appetite; and,
- Supporting a number of existing applications on various technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 6+ years experience in Microsoft Technologies including SSIS, SQL Server AND C#;
- 5+ years experience with development and production support of ETL processes;
- 5 year’s experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer;
- 3+ years of experience in writing complex SQL, Stored Procedures;
- 2+ years good understanding of JSON, XML structure, XSLT transformation;
- 3+ years of experience with Source Control System including GIT and SVN;
- 2+ years of experience with Agile development Methodology and related tools (Confluence, Jira);
- 3 years with Capital Markets; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.