Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Here’s What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work closely with Executive, Project Director to implement strategic priorities assigned to your team and that are aligned to the HIS implementation goals;
- Ensure that all steps from requirement analysis through to product selection, implementation, testing and production are carried out in an optimum way to ensure successful and timely completion of the project;
- Develop and communicate project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs, calendars, resource schedules, budgets and other reports;
- Work in close collaboration with the associated functional areas, project team members, health care providers, resource managers and with project managers from other organizations;
Risk and Quality Management:
- Ensures quality standards are established and adhered to;
- To develop and implement standardization of hardware and software systems on a corporate basis;
- To research and maintain the latest level of technological hardware and software to enable all corporate applications to be run with the utmost efficiency;
- To plan, develop and implement the hardware and software necessary to support all corporate applications, in conjunction with vendors and application support teams;
- Ensures risks are mitigated in all operations and during all phases of the project life-cycle;
Human Resource Management:
- Provide direction to support staff & consultants;
- Ensure high quality output from support staff;
- Allocate resources in a timely and efficient manner;
- Organize projects, assign leadership and task members;
- Provide all subordinate staff with counseling, performance reviews, and development;
- Recruit new staff as required;
Maintains or Develops Best Practices:
- Obtains and disseminates information associated with issues, opportunities, shared experience, application impacts, dependencies, technical constraints, processes, techniques, considerations, etc. These activities include:
- Liaises with key internal and external stakeholders to discuss and review current knowledge related to current trends and standards to facilitate the development of a cost effective and knowledge based sound operational plans;
- Researches Internet, publications for relevant information and disseminates as appropriate;
- Attends and recommends relevant seminars related to project management discipline;
- Prepares short term and long term plans for the development of a system;
- Prepares implementation plans for establishing a strong support mechanism; and,
- Prepares staff development plans to ensure consistent and high quality staff are part of the support system.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A PMP or CAPM designation or a Masters Certificate in Project Management is required;
- A minimum of ten (10) years working experience, three (3) to five (5) years of which must be as a Project Manager;
- Preference given to candidates with experience in a health care IT environment and/or with experience delivering complex projects which encompass a wide range of technologies;
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, negotiating, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, presentation, and leadership skills with direct project team reports and with staff from across the organization; and,
- Creative, self-directed, innovative, results and detail oriented.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.