Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Develop detailed plans for development and delivery of project subcomponents;
- Provide project management assistance by creating and maintaining standard supporting documentation (e.g. issue, change and risk logs etc.);
- Gather and document business requirements and processes;
- Facilitate and compile results from stakeholder requirements sessions;
- Develop procurement documents including Specification documents, Requests for Proposal, Proponent Response templates, evaluation documents and service contracts;
- Produce solution definition documents for functionality, reporting, transition, conversion, and security;
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Produce Business Decision documents and make recommendations on system and process options;
- Document and produce User Acceptance Test plans;
- Document, plan and instruct (where required) training material and courses;
- Develop user guides;
- Develop production turnover materials; and,
- Provide regular status reporting on assigned deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience performing as a senior business analyst on large and complex information system implementations;
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience;
- Experience working with IT solution delivery vendors to ensuring contracted services are delivered with the quality and schedule required to meet project goals;
- Experience translating/mapping and validating business requirements to selected and configured COTS solutions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills supporting effective engagement with stakeholders, vendors and core project team;
- Project Management/leadership experience;
- Knowledge of standard project management tools, such as Microsoft Project; and,
- Knowledge of Agile project management practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.