Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, preparing and implementing project documents and procedures with the assistance of the Applications Project Managers;
- Assisting the Applications Project Managers with project monitoring to ensure projects adhere to policy and procedure;
- Instituting records management processes and providing close monitoring;
- Ensuring consistency in version control of both hard and soft copy records and deliverables;
- Working with the project managers to ensure issues, risks and outstanding items are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner;
- Coaching and guiding team members on time reporting requirements and all pertinent project processes and procedures;
- Assisting the Project Managers with Project Charter preparation and approval, work breakdown structures and project plan construction, including resource allocations and estimates;
- Managing the reporting requirements for time accounting and status reporting;
- Coordinating weekly and bi-weekly time accounting; updating project management software and other records as required for planning, tracking, and billing administration purposes;
- Coordinating the activities of project scheduling to ensure that all activities are completed on time. This includes management of the project plan, preparation of management reports and review with the project manager;
- In coordination with the project manager, maintaining the project budget using available tools. Producing financial analysis and budget variance reporting;
- Producing reports in support of the project management policies and procedures;
- Participating in the preparation of project status reports;
- Participating in the preparation of change requests and change request log including related financial impacts;
- Participating in the control and maintenance of project issue documents and issue log;
- Participating in project audits and progress reviews as needed;
- Raising project issues and risks, as well as quality and scope deviation;
- Scheduling quality plan activities. Reviewing project deliverables and monitor project milestones;
- Planning or coordinating the planning of meetings, training, and special events;
- Attending or facilitating meetings; preparing and distributing minutes as appropriate;
- Assisting the Project Managers and Team Leads with team management and team meetings as needed;
- Ensuring communications with all team members is ongoing;
- Coordinating, preparing or assisting with preparation of presentation material;
- Ensuring that project resources are secured in a timely and effective manner;
- Coordinating the orientation of new employees to the project, and updating orientation and related human resource information on an ongoing basis;
- Providing support and guidance in the administration and support of the project management toolset including task notifications, issue tracking and user administration;
- Ensuring project financials are kept up to date and communicate results appropriately to the various interested parties; and,
- Providing other related project administration and support activities to the project office and project managers as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working as a Project Analyst, Project Administrator, or Project Coordinator;
- Minimum three (3) years’ of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of IT projects;
- Proven experience working on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Experience delivering project reports;
- Experience creating detailed project documentation; and,
- Experience with Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tools would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.