Sr. Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Rapidly understanding and documenting the needs of the business to be able to identify the key business drivers and requirements;
- Taking a leading role to assess requirements and to define, plan and oversee implementation of solutions;
- Conducting analysis, evaluating suitability and providing recommendations for solutions or improvements via training, business process changes, or system changes that balance benefits, costs and risks;
- Working with technical, business and project management resources to develop time and resource estimates and manage elements of project schedules;
- Assisting in the implementation of software solutions, including performing gap fit analysis of a selected solution to business requirements;
- Participating and leading the development, documentation, coordination and implementation of testing including system, end to end and user acceptance testing
- Creating test cases based on functional specifications;
- Executing testing cycle activities;
- Identifying, logging, and following-up on all defects encountered;
- Planning and coordinating UAT activities with the business;
- Ensuring that all initiatives achieve agreed to benefits;
- Conducting meetings/focus groups and training sessions with business unit “end-users”;
- Writing, reviewing, approving and assisting in the creation of deliverables such as conceptual designs, process models (swim-lane), functional specifications, detailed designs and end-user documentation; and,
- Ensuring stakeholders are engaged in the delivery of project objectives and deliverables including strategies associated with user acceptance testing, communications, training and implementation and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Analysis;
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in information technology development and/or information technology consulting;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; and,
- Experience creating detailed project documentation and reporting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.