Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Integration Developer for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing product design tasks of a complex nature;
- Working directly with the client to recommend, develop, document and implement system solutions to business;
- Building out and maintaining the enterprise information applications;
- Designing extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) software components;
- Developing and Testing ETL software using Microsoft SQL server 2016, SSAS OLAP Cubes;
- Documenting software and operational procedures;
- Working independently with little direct supervision in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity;
- Providing detailed analysis of problems and recommends solutions;
- Developing detailed system installation and implementation plans and,
- Working closely with business to understand strategic and financial objectives and translate them into technical specifications and applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent. Experience implementing dimensional cubes;
- Extensive knowledge of business functions;
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Excellent analytical skills and,
- Very strong relationship management skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.