Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst/Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements;
- Generating technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Designing, testing, implementing and supporting a solution;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Thriving in an evolving environment and,
- Adapting to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, engineering, business or related field required;
- Overall 5-7 years’ experience as a Developer/Programmer;
- RDBMS (Oracle) development (5+ years’ experience including performance tuning on SQL);
- Java programming (5+ years’ experience);
- Java Web Application Servers (Tomcat) & Linux (5+ years’ experience).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.