Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead-HRMS. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of technical project objectives to ensure successful implementation towards established deliverables and milestones as well as sponsor and community expectations;
- Working within a high demand, complex enterprise systems environment and vendor community to effectively manage delivery risks of required technology and integration components;
- Risks and issues management including feedback and guidance to project team members, stakeholders and sponsors in a timely manner including ensuring that good industry practices for information security are applied;
- Leading the technical testing of the solution including user story acceptance, SIT, UAT, and other typical ERP testing methodologies in both agile and waterfall;
- Understanding of the overall HRMS solution within the context of integrating to an existing ERP solution - Banner (Finance and Student);
- Completing and executing knowledge transfer and sustainment plans to ensure HR and ITS department are able to support the HRMS solution and processes;
- Providing expert analysis work and recommending solutions using a variety of tools including presentations, briefing notes and reports in a dual reporting environment;
- Using both ITS and HR standards and tools to deliver required technical artifacts for the project;
- Communicating to and soliciting information from a variety of technical and functional experts;
- Attending, participating and/or leading meetings and discussions, particularly those that will have a high disruption factor to the community of users;
- Completing all assigned project deliverables and associated documentation at sufficient levels of detail to communicate to a broad audience;
- Maintaining and/or contributing to the technical aspects of the overall project plan throughout the course of the project;
- Supporting the technical team in developing technology standards (e.g. architecture design, environment control, instance strategy, change control and migration control);
- Monitoring and tracking all open tickets with the vendor for timely resolution;
- Working with Change Management Team, providing guidance and support of organizational change and communications based on the level of change impact/disruption of the HRMS system and/or dependent systems; and,
- Participating in activities for materials development and training of the HRMS solution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to seven (5-7) years in a lead role, directly managing teams of six (6) or more technical resources;
- Seven to ten (7-10) years with SDLC, both agile and waterfall and project management methodologies;
- Five to seven (5-7) years Tier 1 ERP Technical Implementation experience, preferably with HR module experience;
- Strong vendor management experience, particularly with time and material, global resources using deliverables based approach, preferably using 24x7 “follow the sun” management techniques with both Agile/Waterfall;
- Strong testing and QA experience, especially with systems across both on premise and cloud platforms;
- Expertise in recent Java, Microsoft, Oracle platforms including database, middleware/SOA, web services tier, thick clients and mobile/responsive user design interfaces;
- Cross functional experience with integrating departmental systems such as HR. Finance and Student systems preferred, with demonstrated communications and change management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability of providing leadership to a diverse project team and interacting comfortably with senior personnel in the organization; and,
- Knowledge of Security Administration principles.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.