Tech Platform Server - Information Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Tech Platform Server - Information Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams;
- Providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customer’s businesses;
- Creating and maintaining effective customer relationships to insure customer satisfaction;
- Maintaining knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge;
- Actively contributing to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects;
- Shaping technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers;
- Providing highly innovated solutions;
- Routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives;
- Developing strategy and lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long term goals and objectives;
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals and,
- Contributing to organizations profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques;
- Ability to successfully operate in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful;
- 12+ years of professional experience and a Master of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study - without a Master’s degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (15+ years in total);
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas;
- Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts;
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area;
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies;
- Advanced level business, technical, or functional knowledge and;
- Skillset mix may include but not exclusive of the following:Emerson Aperture Product AwarenessInsight Control Product OverviewIntegrated Lights-Out (iLO)Operations Orchestration SolutionvCenterVMotionVMware vSphere 4.x.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.