Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin in June.
- Develop, document and maintain required project artefacts, such as Project Charters, WBS, schedules, Integrated Project Plan, Risk, Issue and Change Management logs;
- Collaborate with internal divisional and inter-divisional resources to conduct analysis and complete business requirements;
- Analyze current documentation and by-laws to determine business requirements;
- Collaborate with IT resources to gather necessary technical and architecture documentation during project that will be included in the RFP;
- Collaborate and liaise with IT, Client’s Purchasing and Client’s Legal to create RFP and all required documentation, such as SOW, Master Agreement (MA) and contracts;
- Develop and document evaluation criteria based on the business and functional requirements;
- Develop business cases and briefing notes as required;
- Lead and participate in vendor briefings, vendor demonstrations and addressing all vendor questions;
- Prepare lessons learned and other close out documents as per project methodology;
- Lead, assist in development of project gating documents and participate in project gating reviews as required;
- Develop project implementation plans to encompass installation and configuration including product verification/functional tests, sprint planning, module/unit, end to end/system, user acceptance testing, performance, load and stress testing, documentation for users and IT support/administration staff, and operational/transition plan & documentation;
- Participate in execution of solution implementation plans, as Analyst or Lead for MLS on various sprints/phases; and,
- Provide project status updates daily/weekly or as determined.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience with preparation of public sector procurement documents, including business case, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, tenders and bid requirements, statement of work (sow), master agreements (MA) and evaluation criteria and vendor contracts;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, CBAP certification or similar equivalent and related certification or greater than eight plus (8+) years’ experience as a Sr. BA or Project Manager/Lead;
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues, municipal officials, consultants, solicitors and other internal and external clients at all organizational levels;
- Well-developed written and technical writing skills with demonstrated experience writing business cases, briefing notes, presentations, business and technical requirements for procurement;
- Strong critical thinking skills, with demonstrated judgement in public and personal relations;
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize assignments and work with minimal supervision; and,
- Experience implementing a cloud solution in public sector environment.
- Solid understanding of System Development Lifecycle and Project Management methodologies such as Rational Unified Process (RUP), PMI PMBoK, Agile, Lean;
- Project related experience and knowledge in the development of licensing (application intake and processing) and inspection/investigation workflow applications;
- Project related experience and knowledge of cloud solution procurement and implementation;
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture (Conceptual, Business, Logical and Physical Checkpoints) and experience with development of architecture artefacts; and,
- Good understanding of multi-tiered architecture and web-based application and integration 3 of 5 architecture and cloud architecture.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.