Customer Solutions Rep
Eagle is currently seeking a Customer Solutions Rep for a twelve (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Flexibility on hours being able to work 7 days a week;
- Fluency in French and English (verbal and written);
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Experience in Chat Skill capabilities;
- Excellent research skills;
- Attitude, efficiency, friendliness, diction and courtesy are critical;
- Excellent customer and team skills;
- Extensive knowledge of Ontario (destinations, attractions, accommodation, events, basic laws, etc.);
- Strong geography skills (map-reading and providing directions);
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Windows, Internet and web searching);
- Ability to multi-task (handling phone calls and typing at same time);
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings/weekends/holidays);
- Experience in a call centre environment is an asset, but not a requirement and,
- Typing speed – minimum 35 wpm.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.