IT Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Security Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans;
- Architecting, designing, implementing, supporting, and evaluating security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles;
- Developing and interpreting security policies and procedures;
- Participating in security compliance efforts;
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products and technologies;
- Participating in initiatives and projects driven by various business lines;
- Guiding project and delivery managers to design and establishing sound information security practices, facilitating key artifacts such as security design documents, threat/risk assessments and data classifications with the owner to ensure that risk is identified and effectively managed and,
- Working with the relationship owner and the 3rd party to create and track an action plan for remediation of issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- 2-4 years’ experience required;
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security;
- Consistent implementation of security solutions;
- Experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing;
- 2-4 years of overall experience within a Security Analyst/ Similar role;
- Risk and Threat assessment experience (2 to 4 years of experience);
- Understanding of Vulnerables;
- Understanding of Architecture, Infrastructure and understanding overall picture;
- FI/Banking experience, related certifications and,
- Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.