Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Wordpress Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Detailed technical designing, developing and implementing of application systems using existing / emerging platforms;
- Writing new systems of moderate complexity, working with basic application designs and specifications, utilizing standard procedures and techniques;
- Designing and coding programs of moderate to high complexity; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary;
- Conducting systems analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems;
- Leading and coordinating activities of application development;
- Providing application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, system integration testing and post-implementation review of new/changed applications;
- Completing unit and integration testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications;
- Leading the development of design requirements, designs, unit and system integration tests, document and implements systems and programs;
- Developing domain expertise in specific technical skills, tools, and techniques;
- Understanding of business and IT strategies, drivers, and processes at the project to department level;
- Extended awareness of risks associated with application development and of potential impacts within IT, the business, and or the firm's reputation and,
- Incorporating risk planning and mitigation into work efforts.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SOAP, Web Services;
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- 4 - 6 years’ equivalent experience;
- Performs moderate to difficult technical tasks independently;
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision;
- Considerable implementation experience;
- Experience working on multiple medium to large sized projects and,
- Ability to provides technical assistance and makes technical decisions.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.