Senior IT Security Installation Specialist.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Security Installation Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting equipment installation/deployment in support of networks integration activities or new information protection capabilities for the organization;
- Coordination of input to change management board;
- Management and coordination of the work and provision of quality control oversight on all deliverables;
- Providing weekly progress/status reports, with format to be defined in consultation with the Technical Authority (TA);
- Preparing a record of discussion immediately notifying the TA of any issue/problem that may impede, delay or negatively impact completion of authorized work;
- Maintaining an electronic library of work in progress, delivered items and reviewed comments, and version control thereof;
- Consulting with the TA, throughout the duration of this contract and providing briefing notes, and presentations to management as required by the TA;
- Providing written advice, guidance and recommendations on Information Security (IS)/IT Security issues as required by the TA, with specific format to be defined in consultation with the TA; and,
- Participating in working groups and forums as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience within the last twenty (20) years in the field of information technology security;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience installing and configuring Linux RedHat, FreeBSD and Windows x86 hardware server operating systems on various hardware platforms such as x86 Dell Hardware Server and x86 HP Hardware Server in an enterprise environment;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience carrying out hardening processes following pre-established guidelines for the above operating systems in an enterprise environment;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience installing and managing various Intel hardware platforms in an enterprise environment;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience writing shell scripts to automate processes on RedHat and FreeBSD systems in an enterprise environment;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience installing, configuring and testing security appliances including a minimum of three (3) of the following in an enterprise environment: unified threat management systems, firewalls, network packet broker, and network traffic capture hardware;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience installing, configuring and managing virtual machines (VMware and Kernel based Virtual Machine KVM) in an enterprise environment; and,
- Minimum one (1) year of experience developing and implementing plans to migrate ITsecurity services that includes at least two (2) of the following technologies in an enterprise environment: enterprise antivirus, intrusion detection systems, data loss protection, computer forensics, web access management and policy-based filtering, security information, event management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.