Converged System Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Converged System Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing, monitoring software updates;
- Implementing new and updated monitoring scripts;
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems associated to monitoring systems;
- Responding to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support associated to monitoring systems. Document, track, and monitor the incident to ensure a timely resolution;
- Managing the installation of new software releases, system upgrades, and patch installs that resolves monitoring related software problems;
- Assisting in the installation, maintenance, and general support of monitoring systems;
- Routinely reviewing monitoring systems and services to ensure stability and security;
- Assisting in interpretation of diagnostic data obtained from monitoring solutions;
- Providing escalation support to Implementation team for standard monitoring implementation;
- Providing implementation support for custom monitoring orders;
- Defining and recommending monitoring standards for fault-detection, availability, capacity and performance trending for assigned applications and services;
- Developing and distributing trend reports detailing availability, performance, and capacity metrics for assigned applications and services;
- Engineering methods to optimize the availability, capacity, performance and cost of assigned applications and services; and,
- Analyzing, defining, developing, testing, and implementing monitoring standards for platforms and applications utilizing relevant scripting languages.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies, with two (2) to three (3) years System Center Operations Manager experience;
- Extensive technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server;
- Current and deep experience with SCOM System Build, Deployment, Governance; and,
- Experience with medium to large, complex SCOM enterprise design, implementations, and upgrades.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.