Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing & Validating of innovation requests pertaining to security technology systems;
- Industry research on emerging trends and technologies around Identity/Access management, Privileged ID Management, Directory systems, etc.;
- Documenting of organizational capability requirements and use cases for IAM platforms/technologies;
- Evaluating technologies against capability requirements and use cases and creating proposals for adoption for technologies/practices that satisfy capability gaps;
- First-time builds of new/updated IAM technologies;
- Consulting with SE Strategy/Architecture team to assist with shaping technology strategy in the IAM space;
- Proactive engagement to promote technology ideas that can add value or reduce costs to each of core businesses and,
- Working with Operations teams to test and deploy updates/patches to IAM platforms in non-PROD.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University or post-graduate degree or equivalent experience;
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering);
- MCSE with focus on Active Directory and Windows Servers, or equivalent knowledge would be a strong asset;
- Deep understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts, technologies and industry trends;
- Expert knowledge of the capabilities, requirements and interactions of various security technologies/disciplines, particularly around Identity and Access Management;
- Expert Knowledge in core IAM technologies, particularly with Active Directory, AD Federation Services, Federated Identity Manager, etc.;
- Experience in providing guidance and technical solutions from existing product & design catalogue or gathering requirements to drive innovative solutions;
- Experience in developing high-level adoption proposals for introduction of modern technologies and/or practices, and communication skills to present the proposal to a varying audience;
- Experience providing expertise to application developers on best practices around consumption and usage of security technologies and infrastructures and,
- Experience in developing and executing Proof-of-Concept initiatives, including documenting objectives, test plans, results, and comparative performance against other similar technologies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.