SAP TM Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP TM Consultant for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering, understanding, documenting business processes, and the requirements and specifications needed to recommend and implement a solution;
- Developing functional specifications and perform functional configuration;
- Performing requirements analysis and develop prototype solutions to demonstrate SAP capabilities to the business and enable adoption;
- Participating in the design development and maintenance of custom built functionality and interfaces for SAP Applications and work with developers in this area;
- Applying a variety of techniques to elicit and gather business and user requirements from stakeholders;
- Understanding business issues and opportunities. Analyze and define both the “As Is” and “To Be” business processes and perform gap analysis;
- Coordinating diverse groups who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the various user groups;
- Identifying assumptions, constraints, and anticipate and manage risks;
- Developing diagrams and models (use case, activity diagram, business process models, etc.) and clearly document functional requirements and business rules to describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business and user requirements;
- Defining the requirements needed to transition from an existing solution to a new solution; and,
- Supporting the development of the test strategy and test plans. Ensure traceability of requirements back to business need as well as through to solution and testing. Validate the solution meets the business need and verify it conforms to specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years SAP TM implementation experience (ideally 2 full project lifecycles with TM);
- Experience with the following SAP technical frameworks: FPM, BOPF, FBI, BRF+, and/or AIF; and,
- EDI, Order Management and Pricing experience is an added advantage.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.