Junior Microsoft Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Microsoft Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
Skills and Qualifications of a Junior Microsoft Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- One plus (1+) year Microsoft .NET development experience;
- One plus (1+) year Microsoft ASP.NET development experience;
- One plus (1+) year Microsoft C# development experience;
- Service Oriented Architecture development experience;
- Microsoft VB.NET development experience;
- Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS) experience;
- Experience creating and executing Unit Tests; and,
- Continuous Integration experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.