Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, evaluating, designing, implementing and maintaining company database(s);
- Identifying data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process;
- Writing codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures;
- Planning, coordinates, and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Supervising staff;
- Employing expert modeling techniques and data driven development methods;
- Defining and implementing incorporated data standards;
- Directing the assessment and evaluation of specialized administration tools, etc.
- Determining interrelationships between solutions and requirements.
- Formulating and recommending to management new and/or modified data policies and,
- Preparing language for and negotiate contracts.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree;
- 5 years of strong proficiency in MySQL database management;
- 5 years’ knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL;
- 5 years’ proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL statement and ensure performance, security, and availability of databases;
- 5 years in preparing documentations and specifications;
- 5 years handling common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc;
- 5 years with schema design and,
- Banking and Financial, focusing with Digital Channels/ mobile applications experience is an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.