Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a one (1) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering and documenting internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments;
- Refining requirements using critical evaluation techniques, focus groups, meetings, negotiation, systems knowledge and experience;
- Communicating with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end users and executives;
- Preparing documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current / proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/guides and organization structures;
- Representing clients to identify potential solutions and help prioritize and select among options;
- Organizing assumptions, suggesting additions and deletions and probing for refined data;
- Acting as liaison between business and system areas;
- Providing validation of testing;
- Recommending actions;
- Developing and conducting large group training;
- Identifying and highlighting problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Generating and proposing options for resolution;
- Championing and driving proposed system development or business process resolutions;
- Ensuring projects align with the business and IT strategies at the project and business unit level;
- Contributing to the development of plans and processes in supported organizations and at the business unit level;
- Understanding industry trends and practices for the clients business and for areas of domain expertise;
- Contributing to the development of firm and industry standards and supported adoption of best practices; and,
- Determining staffing requirements and selecting team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree (Graduate degree preferred);
- Five to ten (5-10) years of Business Analysis experience;
- Ability to communicate effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions and create clear and coherent written materials;
- Ability to synthesize information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports and draw conclusions from information;
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies; and,
- Ability to take ownership for high quality internal, external, IT and business unit stakeholder communications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.