Technical Consultant / Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Consultant/Developer for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Consultant/Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Design, build, test and deploy RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions) components;
- Work with the functional teams to create development specifications;
- Develop programs to meet specifications;
- Unit test developed code;
- Fix coding defects identified in all project testing phases and post go-live;
- Liaise with the teams (internal / client) where applicable to explain technical concepts in laymen’s terms;
- Identify and address client needs; and,
- Clearly document the custom development work undertaken as per standard methodology and templates.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Consultant/Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification;
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- Experience working with offshore teams;
- Comprehensive understanding of the technical capabilities offered by ERP facilities
- Detailed understanding of the underlying table structures of modules in the ERP and the implications of proposed changes;
- Proven knowledge and experience working with ERP technical components and programming;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts/ pseudo code in layman’s terms;
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions;
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition;
- An expert knowledge on Zuora capabilities and features.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.