Collaboration Strategy Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Collaboration Strategy Consultant for a one (1) month opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will:
- Determine how the client can best introduce team collaboration software while implementing a unified records management program;
- Provide recommendations, direction and a roadmap for Enterprise Information Management Branch;
- Review existing relevant documentation
- Conduct interviews with members of the Information Management team, Data Solutions team, the Enterprise Architecture group, and IT leadership team to understand technical requirements, standards and direction;
- Perform a market and industry scan to identify best practices, trends, and options that are relevant;
- Conduct specific research into the product roadmaps for Office365 and OpenText.
- Make recommendations on future state of collaboration tools;
- Provide technical direction; and,
- Provide a road map on how to get to future state from current state.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert knowledge of collaboration software, with particular emphasis on both Microsoft and OpenText product suites.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.