Oracle Database Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Database Administrator for a three (3) month opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will:
- Complete Oracle database tuning and installation automation;
- Participate in designing and implementing solutions for on-premises and public Cloud; and,
- Work with Application Developers for leveraging best fit Oracle DB features.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- In-depth experience with Oracle DB 11g and 12c;
- Five plus (5+) years Oracle Database Administrator experience;
- Demonstrated experience with database performance analysis and tuning;
- Experience with software development best practices;
- Experience with distributed version control systems (e.g. Git);
- A passion for automation;
- Scripting experience in bash, Ruby, or Python; and,
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet and Chef.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.