Specialist Converged Infrastructure (Mobile Iron)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialist Converged Infrastructure (Mobile Iron) for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will:
- Work on a team of technical people who are solely responsible for the Microsoft operations on the vBlock infrastructure;
- Oversee operations of Converged Infrastructure (CI);
- Provide direction and advice pertaining to design and configuration of CI;
- Provide support assistance to operational groups utilizing CI;
- Provide direction and advice pertaining to capacity planning;
- Provide direction and support to ensure CI remains flexible and capable of fulfilling future directions;
- Provide direction and advice pertaining to future CI installations and design; and,
- Provide direction to automate and orchestrate future use of CI.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred;
- Ten to fifteen (10-15) years Infrastructure experience preferred;
- MCSE highly desired;
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Software:
- MobileIron experience preferred or equivalent e.g. Verizon View, Citrix, Good or AirWatch,
- Tier 2/3 escalation and support activities (on-call), and,
- Deploy and configure search, sites, lists, web parts, content types, workflows, etc.,
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals; and,
- Ability to work as part of a strong technical delivery team to deliver computing needs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.