Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all phases of small to medium sized, low to medium risk IT application projects from initiation to closure;
- Organizing information to support successful project execution and project team communication;
- Ensuring the definition and approval of project scope, deliverables, desired quality and measures of success;
- Managing stakeholder relationships to ensure project delivery expectations are specified and successfully met;
- Developing and managing detailed work plans, project schedules, estimates, budgets and resource plans in conjunction with project team members and other involved business and IT teams;
- Monitoring and reporting on project status highlighting issues and risks appropriately;
- Coordinating the development, discussion, and approval of corrective action and/or contingency plans;
- Applying a risk management process to manage project risks and issues ensuring all risks are identified and managed and,
- Ensuring effective and timely communication occurs within the project team and between the project team and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree, college diploma or appropriate experience in lieu of;
- PMP Certification, and in good standing with PMI;
- Project management experience in the insurance industry;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on relationship management and team building.
- Ability to confidently and effectively interact with various levels of management;
- Effectively and concisely communicate project and technical information to provide comprehensive, concise recommendations to management;
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to resolve demanding situations and,
- Ability to effectively manage projects in a matrix organization.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.