Info Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Appropriately vet requests via the Privileged Identity Access Management team through a newly developed request and approval portal;
- Instantiating access remediation of existing users;
- Sustaining the new rigid process of review and Senior Management approval and,
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Deep understanding Identity and Access management, controls and technologies *3-5 yrs;
- Understanding of Windows operating systems including Active Directory * 3 -5 yrs;
- MS AD access * 3 -5 yrs;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Able to work & maintain a High level of confidentiality;
- Banking/Financial industry experience and,
- CISSP, CISM meaning experience & exposure to Identity & Access Management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.