Eagle is currently seeking an Automation Engineer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supports the Capital Markets Risk Management/ Market Risk Control functions for Securities who monitor and manage risk exposures against risk appetite.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7 Years of testing experience in Manual and automation testing of Client-Server, Web Based, and Mobile Applications(SME);
- 5 years’ experience as QA Automation Developer;
- 7 years with SDLC (ability to write code);
- 3+ years intensive Selenium automation testing experience for enterprise level web based applications;
- 3+ years strong experience in integration of Selenium with JMeter;
- 3 years with Banking and financial;
- 3 years DB2 & Cognos for reporting;
- 5 years proficient in designing test strategies and methodologies including the following testing: load, stress concurrency and Performance, reliability, GUI, security, usability and API testing and,
- 1 year with Big Data, Spark, No SQL (Cassandra).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.