Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Coordinating systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming;
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Defining project phases, set deadlines and manage staff. Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinating all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers;
- Overseeing and executing of multiple projects and project managers;
- Managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity and,
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree and PMP;
- Years of experience: 12 years of Technical Project Management;
- 10 years of technical Project management on large projects and carrying out responsibilities by assessing impact, timelines and dashboard and executive status reporting, weekly operating meetings providing progress reports, trending of currency remediation efforts, and challenges;
- 10 years with Microsoft Office (Excel – data analysis/discovery & assessment, PowerPoint – communications & presentations);
- 10 years of Project/Change Management experience in financial services industry;
- 5 years of project governance and stakeholder management;
- 5 years with ITIL processes;
- 3 years with Cloud governance;
- Experience managing currency projects and defining currency remediation scope and,
- Experience in managing projects with decommissioning activities.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.