Eagle is currently seeking a Middleware Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analyzing project requirements Identifying, estimating and tracking requirements required for a project;
- Preparing of and deploying JBoss/Node.JS and Windows Applications Code management in the 'locked down' environment for system testing;
- Trouble shooting problems (such as environment, hardware, WebSphere, performance, etc) Creating and maintaining documentation;
- Maintaining and analyzing development server performance;
- Coordinating and scheduling environment upgrades Building and managing working relationships with external vendors Team Technical lead on medium to large scale projects System capacity planning and maintenance is a key aspect of this role and,
- Providing consultation and analysis to identify process improvements that will reduce test time and cost as well as improve quality, accuracy and efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree;
- 7 years’ experience;
- 5 years’ experience with knowledge of JBOSS web container and Node.JS as primary application platforms;
- 5 years with deployment and configuration;
- 5 years with Red Hat and Linux;
- 5 years of strong automation skills for key system functions via Ansibile / Chef/ Puppet;
- 5 years of Hardware and infrastructure upgrade, Capacity planning and hardware lifecycle management;
- 2 years of working knowledge of Agile and Dev ops environment and,
- 3 years with Jenkins, Docker, JIRA & Confluence.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.