Data Centre Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Centre Analyst for a one (1) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assembling/building/racking computing, network and storage systems;
- Providing hands & eyes support to Network Operations Centre, Architects and end customers;
- Shipping and receiving tasks;
- Creating, updating and closing ServiceDesk tickets for applicable tasks;
- Some cable installation and cable patching;
- Closely protect the company and Customer access through physical security oversight;
- Working with security guard team to provide physical security services for datacenter including enforcement of standing orders, patrols, footage review etc (once security guard team is brought on);
- Working with Facilities Technicians to help monitor and document building management (BMS) control systems readings in a scheduled manner;
- Updating documentation and inventory systems and,
- Ensuring that best practices are adhered to around power, cooling, labelling, cabling etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- College Diploma or University Degree focusing on the discipline of telecommunications or computer engineering an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment;
- Bilingualism (English/French) not required;
- Skills in operation of MS Office and ability to familiarize and work with internal order processing tools;
- Good understanding of servers, networking and storage systems;
- Familiar with datacenter best practices;
- Some understanding of data center electrical and mechanical systems preferred (air conditioning, electrical distribution systems etc);
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and,
- A+ certification desired.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.