Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining a structured approach and change management methodology;
- Working closely with the Communications Manager to develop the communication plan;
- Managing the process to define and evolve the case for change and core messages;
- Performing stakeholder segmentation and analysis to enable specific change actions;
- Authoring draft communications and manage the iterative refinement process with senior leaders;
- Working with corporate communications group and other communication leads across contrasting functions to coordinate content delivery specific to the transformation program;
- Performing change readiness assessments and,
- Assessing the change impact – qualitative and quantitative;
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required;
- Five years of relevant work experience related to change management, organizational development, or corporate communications;
- Experience developing change management plans and executing them;
- 5+ years of Change Management experience at enterprise wide (in a large organization);
- 5+years’ experience developing change management plans and executing them;
- 5 years of high level of interaction with the senior program leadership at AVP, VP and SVP levels, and with a broad set of program stakeholders across business segments;
- 3 years of business transformation experience and,
- 3 years Change management experience in Banking and Financial with same scope and deliverables.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.