Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer for a nine (9) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The Application Developer working with project team will perform the following activities:
- Work with internal project team, business and IT teams to accomplish the project key deliverables;
- Conducts research and thorough analysis of business processes, business requirements and functional and non-functional requirements;
- Conducts research and analysis of technical solution options best suited to meet the business requirements;
- Evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within the appropriate architecture framework;
- Prepares and/or assist with detail design of the solution;
- Develops data models, user interface that produces intuitive user experience within the solution • Develops and/or recommends the appropriate database architecture for any custom developed application/s;
- Develops the business solution, including programming, data modelling, scripting and testing the solution;
- Ensures system designed and developed comply with role-based access, privacy legislation and other statutory requirements;
- Designs and develops the applicable and client accepted security features;
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation, including documentation on program / technical specification, system and database architecture, physical component architecture, solution documentation on maintaining the system (the solution), how to troubleshoot potential issues, deployment procedure documentation, etc.;
- Develop and implements any integration to other systems in a seamless and efficient manner, take into consideration overall system performance and scalability;
- Identifies technology and/or programming risks and prepares action plans to mitigate;
- Conducts all levels of testing i.e. unit, system, integration, regression, performance, security, usability, optimization/configuration and assist in user acceptance testing;
- Implement programs/modules as needed to different system environments for testing, training and UAT, including the final "'solution" in the production environment;
- Conducts walk through of the solution, solicit feedback, be open to constructive feedback, identify potential problems and take appropriate actions to address concerns, issues and new ideas;
- Prepares training material and documentation for use by technical support staff and for end-user training;
- Collaborates with clients and IT teams on “Go/No Go” cut-over decisions for implementation; and,
- Follow and execute IT change management process to deploy "solution" in Production environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in computer science or a related discipline with several years of related experience in developing custom solutions or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Previous work experience in a municipal government or public sector;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with business processes and workflows automation related to back-office admin functions;
- Excellent Analytical, Organization and Communication Skills Self-motivated, works independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- MCSE SharePoint or similar certification;
- Extensive experience in business system analysis, application design, development and testing solution developed in a large, diverse computing environment (client-server, web based applications and any custom database;
- Experience in relational database management systems (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server);
- Five plus (5+) years of hands on experience developing SharePoint app or developing a customized app integrating with SharePoint 2013 and above, services and functionality;
- Five plus (5+) years of hands on experience with SharePoint application / platform 2013 and above, SharePoint Workflows, Designer, Web Parts, Custom UI integration, Web Services, REST Service, APIs, etc.;
- Five plus (5+) years of hands experience with Microsoft technologies (.Net, SharePoint 2013 and above, SQL Server/Reporting Server, Visual Studio).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.