Oracle IDM Architect
Eagle is currently seeking an Identity Management Application Architect. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing their experience as an Applications Architect in a federal or provincial government environment;
- Conceptualizing solutions, and developing a framework for implementation of COTS Software systems;
- Defining the COTS Software application architecture;
- Developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows and resolving high-level functional issues;
- Providing continuity in major application solution decisions;
- Working with project team members to determine data requirements, structure, and distribution;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems and between new and existing systems;
- Defining input/output sources, including detail plan for technical design phase, and obtaining approval of the system proposal; and,
- Identifying and documenting system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Valid Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance;
- Minimum four (4) years in this Identify Management Application Architect IMAA) role;
- Two (2) years Business Subject Matter Expertise in the IMAA role;
- Recent COTS Software Implementation Project Experience within the last seven (7) years;
- Minimum two (2) years demonstrable experience in the implementation of Identity Management Software products;
- Minimum two (2) years of expertise in the Oracle IDM suite: Identity & Access Management, Web & Enterprise single sign-on (sso) and Centralized Access Control Technologies in web and client / server application environments;
- Minimum two (2) COTS Software (Identity & Authentication) implementation projects with experience in guiding the functional specialists in the development of the COTS Software application solution; and,
- Certifications in Identity Management COTS Software or in other COTS Software (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.