Eagle is currently seeking a Team Lead for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying leadership coaching opportunities within the team and provide the leadership coaching effectively;
- Ensuring there are regular employee reviews;
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring per company processes and guidelines;
- Working with the manager to regularly review the Portfolio and look for anomalies and remedy any issues or escalate to the appropriate people for solutions;
- Holding project staff, stakeholders and suppliers accountable for the management of project deliverables;
- Understanding the bigger plan and bring together the information on priorities, dependencies, impacts, other projects, resources, and timescales;
- Managing departmental budgets;
- Bringing individuals, groups, ideas, data, and requirements together with the big picture to understand the dependencies and impacts that either make or break success;
- Developing positive and effective relationships with all types of individuals including business, vendors, executives, management, sponsors, peers, and team;
- Working with the manager to ensure that the projects within the Portfolio have available to them the necessary resources (people, process, tools) to achieve success. Enable the best infrastructure to deliver successful projects (Innotas, SharePoint, Time Management, etc.);
- Understanding the practical application of the metrics to indicate the health and progress of the Portfolio in the most vital areas;
- Continuously assessing performance; research and develop new capabilities; and systemically apply learning and knowledge to the portfolio;
- Working with department manager to clearly understand strategic direction to ensure that the Portfolio is supporting a higher-level vision, goals, and objectives;
- Working with the department manager to optimize performance across the Portfolio value chain, functionally and technically; and,1
- Developing proposals, work estimates, presentations and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma completed preferably in Computer Science or related field;
- Eight (8) years IT experience;
- Experience in a leadership position;
- A minimum of five (5) years related project management experience with projects in application development/enhancement, IT infrastructure, and business process improvement;
- Affinity towards building Project Management and Business Analyst skills;
- PMP Certification from a Project Management Institution (PMI) or equivalent relevant experience is preferred;
- Integrity, confidence with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build consensus and develop solid relationships in all corporate levels;
- The ability to be transparent in day to day activities;
- The ability to inspire teams and have passion;
- Innovation in overcoming hurdles and building teams;
- The ability to work smoothly and successfully with people of varied experience, skills, technical knowledge, business savvy, and personality types;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proven experience in relationship management, conflict resolution and the ability to orient a message to the value needs of an audience; and,
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies and ability to champion their application is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.