Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Manage all aspects of IT projects.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) or more years in a project leadership role;
- PMP Certification is considered an asset;
- Experience managing the implementation of COTS (Custom off the shelf) software applications with major impact to business processes.
- Experience managing integration of COTS product to existing IT infrastructure and interfacing with existing applications;
- Experience managing in a matrix project environment with internal and external resources;
- Experience with building and managing detailed project plans and schedules;
- Formal system development lifecycle(s);
- Requirements management processes, including understanding of Use Cases;
- Vendor Management experience;
- Change control processes experience;
- Source Control processes experience; and,
- Strong communication skills and great organizational skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.