Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Programmer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution;
- Communicating project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met;
- Working effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services;
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest and,
- Keeping current with industry and/or business trends.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University, College degree or equivalent experience with programming;
- Advanced knowledge of the following Tools: MKS/Integrity, HPOO;
- A strong Source Code Specialist that provides 2nd or 3rd level support to Project Teams;
- Ability to document all the code written and relevant processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in business terms;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to learn modern technologies and maintain industry knowledge;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and,
- Ensure effective change management discipline is used.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.