Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) week contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions;
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions;
- Helping identify and address business opportunities with innovative business architectures;
- Identifying, analyzing, reporting and helping with the mitigation of IT risks;
- Assuring that the necessary business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and tested for satisfactory resiliency for critical business processes, in response to a wide range of potential threats - This includes coordinating business continuity activities including planning, testing, and incident/crisis management, to assure survivability and viability of the company in case of significant business / IT disruption;
- Gathering and documenting internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments;
- Refining requirements using critical evaluation techniques, focus groups, meetings, negotiation, systems knowledge and experience and,
- Communicating with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end users and executives.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 - 10 years of Business Analysis experience;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Graduate degree, preferred;
- Communication skills;
- Clear and coherent written materials;
- Ability to synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports;
- Ability to take ownership for high quality internal, external, IT and business unit stakeholder communication;
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies;
- Ability to draws conclusions from information and,
- Business Visions (1), DATA MODELLING - LOGICAL (1), DATA MODELLING - PHYSICAL (1), GUI (1), REQUIREMENTS GATHERING (1), PROPOSAL/RFI WRITING (1).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle